Thursday, October 15, 2009

Could you have a worse name than Scott Reid?

I've written a few scathing reviews of the "kill him, kill him dead" Scott Reid recently, and I had one reader note that he did not remember MP Scott Reid encouraging the assassination of our Prime Minister. Today it sunk in, oh yeah, people might have thought that I meant the other Scott Reid, the honourable MP from Lanark-Frontenac. I sincerely apologize if anyone read any of my postings and confused "kill him, kill him dead", "beer and popcorn" Scott Reid for the Tory Scott Reid.

To the honourable member, I would ask if he has considered a name change in recent years? It is just terrible luck that the former Martin Communications Director sullied the "Scott Reid" brand. Are you going to ride it out, or will you consider Scotty Reid? Scott Power? I'm just saying, you don't ever want to be mistaken for the other Scott Reid. Name change. Think about it.

2 comments:

  1. It would be prudent to refer to the good Scott Reid as "Tiger".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott Reid, of Lieberal attack fame, is of the old kick-ass school, and should be reviled, and displayed as the vicious and useless piece of the hate-Harper trash talkers that he represents .......kinda like that other "entitlist" that stars in the vaunted lieberal war room

    ReplyDelete