Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Damned Global Cooling!

I was out on the golf course this Sunday, and because of the cold rainy weather, it was like golfing on a sponge. At one hole I was backed up behind the twosome in front of me. They were talking about the best places in Vancouver to golf, and one of the gentlemen talked about how the winter is the best time to golf because the prices are cheaper and the crowds are diminished. He rarely golfs in the summer because it is better to golf in the winter. I said to him "this might not be a good winter to golf; there may be a lot of snow. There was a lot of snow last winter, and right now they are setting record low temperatures across the country." He was very disappointed.

Personally, I am planning a golf holiday in Utah next month, when you are supposed to be able to golf. If this Global Cooling trend robs me of my plan to play as much golf as possible, I am holding Al Gore personally responsible! Hopefully being a blogging Libertarian hasn't landed me on Janet Napoleontano's terror watch list. Having no criminal record and a security license should get me through the KGB checkpoints.

1 comment:

  1. http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/1925/192535236c5e5ae6fb50c1f923a0dd9a0fc50a7.jpg

    ReplyDelete