Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Evan Soloman to get the Don Newman spot?

Is the CBC "Nucking Futs"??? As someone who used to watch Don Newman's Politics program on the CBC regularly, I am both flabbergasted and upset that this season's replacement politics show will be hosted by Evan Soloman, arguably the most biased reporter in the CBC family. I am proud to say that I will never watch a single minute of his program, except perhaps commercial breaks so that I can decide which companies to stop consuming from. I will continue my policy of immediately changing the station every time Evan Soloman appears on my screen. Evan Soloman = exit links to the CBC. Any company that advertises on his program, I will be boycotting, possibly in my public forum. Beware "Grey Power", you risk making my "shit list" if you spend money on the Soloman Show...

I don't know how they can even call this man a journalist, let alone give him a prime time spot to discuss his opinion of recent political events. This is the same "journalist" who a few years ago on the eve of the Anniversary of 911 dedicated his Sunday night show to the "911 Truther" movement. Except that he did not present them in a negative light or attempt to expose those goofballs for the lunatics that they are; he infact treated the whole story as "informative" journalism. The "shit for brains" at the CBC who decided to give Soloman the Newman slot should be fired immediately. Evan had a week to plan his Sunday show for the eve of the 5th Anniversary of 911 and what does he come up with? A "tribute" show for the kooks who believe that George Bush personally carried out the attacks on 911.

This is our new prime time CBC politics opinionist. Just when you think the CBC can't get any worse, they lower the bar to where it is hanging in the sewers.

If the CBC is trying to harvest the treasure of King Soloman's "mines", they should be warned that there is no gold in them there hills...just a lot of dense rock and porous mud.

4 comments:

  1. Do you approve of the new hijab wearing anchor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Dennis Leary once said, "my creed is performance based"

    ReplyDelete
  3. So he is your least favourite CBC employee?

    Suggestion for future you poll who you think is most biased on CBC/CTV Fife, Taber, Soloman etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh well. At least it isn't Health Mallick. :P

    ReplyDelete