Friday, October 30, 2009

Lang and O'Leary Exchange

My review through the first week of the Lang and O'Leary Exchange on the CBC is that I enjoy it. I'm not quite sure what the dude's shtick is, if he is trying to do a bad impersonation of Jim Cramer? If next week he starts hitting quirky sound effects buttons and biting the heads off of stuffed animals, I will call him out! I don't always agree with the analysis, but they present a lot of quality information about Canadian economic output. If Mister O'Leary could tone down the emotional hyperbole, that would make the show much more tolerable. My only observation about the lady is that she appears to be trying really hard to hold a poker face on camera.

Basically, I like the show. The Lang and O'Leary Excange on CBC Newsworld, 1:30pm Pacific Mon - Fri.

No comments:

Post a Comment