Saturday, October 17, 2009

My Apology to "Danne Williams"

My new web poll is out to a quick start in the participation rate, where I ask respondents who they think is the worst modern premier. At first I published the post with a list of 9 options. Immediately afterwards I realized, shit, Vanderzaam has to be in the conversation, so I deleted the poll before anyone voted. I was in a rush to re-write all the names in a new poll that included Vanderzaam, and just botched Danny's first name. I don't like the man at all, so when I first saw the mistake I laughed, but I guess I should apologize that "Danne Williams" was nominated for worst Premier....

8 comments:

  1. You should have put Jean Charest on the list instead of Jacques Parizeau. Parizeau was just a buffoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how could anyone be worse than bob rae?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tommy "Rascist" Douglas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should have added Mike Harris to the list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mike Harris is magnificent

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to vote for Danny. You didn't include a representative of my province in your list. (PE)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should do a best Premier....(did I miss that already?)

    If you haven't, include Ernest Manning! Alberta, holds their politicians feet to the fire because of THIS MAN, imo!

    ps Iceman, these are fun, good job!

    ReplyDelete