Monday, October 26, 2009

The "new and improved" CBC Newsworld

Just out of curiosity, how much did the CBC spend in this latest "retrofit"? Because in my opinion, this sucks. Are they trying to be more like CNN? CNN already sucks. That is almost like wanting to be a stand-up comic and deciding to model your career after Carrot-Top. I actually liked Newsworld the way it was, at least in terms of format. Sure the content was always lacking, but from an optical perspective I preferred CBC Newsworld 1.0. The one thing that I do like is that there does appear to be a little less Liberal red and a little more Tory blue. Whether that was intentional or accidental I don't know, but it is at least one positive step in the right direction. Ha, I made an unintended pun!

Thankfully I will be on the golf course for the debut of Power and Politics with Evan Soloman. I am going to endure the harsh elements of global cooling and golf in the cold rain. Could someone do me the favour of watching the show on mute so that they can write down who is advertising on the program? I would like to do "consumer reports" for every single company that purchases advertising on the Soloman Show. I will expose all the flaws in their products, research their quarterly reports, executive reviews, and discuss all the many ways that their competitors are superior. If the left wing wants to do that to Rush south of the border, let's do that to the CBC douche bags north of the border. To paraphrase the great Hulk Hogan; Hey Grey Power, whatchya gonna do when the Iceman runs wild on you? I'm chomping at the bit to rant on "you don't drive like her, so why should you pay the same insurance premium?"

1 comment:

  1. It links to Warren Kinsella's website on their CBC politics page. Sweet deal to link to a Liberal party hack.

    ReplyDelete