Thursday, October 15, 2009

the Polar Bears

Al Gore sure is a man on fire these days, or should I say under fire. The Phelim McAleer incident was magnificent! When it is pointed out that the polar bear population is flourishing, Big Al sure withered quickly. For a man who is so convinced he's right, he just refuses to accept any evidence that he is wrong. He passed the point of no return when those "knuckleheads" awarded him the Peace Prize. The truth sure is inconvenient, isn't it Al?

I haven't visited the North Pole recently, but when I hear that the polar population is flourishing, the first thing that comes to my mind are hunting licenses. There are a lot of people in the world who would pay big money to shoot a polar bear. Put 100% of the revenues from the bear hunt into arctic development. They probably already do this, I just wanted an opportunity to speak my piece about polar bears. I am not a hunter myself, but I represent relatives who shoot and eat wild animals.

“Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak.”

-Ted Nugent

1 comment: