Monday, October 19, 2009

Vote for your favourite "Harris Refugee"

I would like to invite my dozens and dozens of fans to vote for their favourite "Harris refugee". Yes I included myself as a nominee, but I actually voted for John Baird. My own inclusion is merely out of curiosity and the names above me accomplished far more in their distinguished public service than I probably ever will in my entire life.

John Baird - Baird in Question Period. He's worth the price of admission.

Jim Flaherty - Best Finance Minister in the G20?

Ernie Eaves - Fumbled the baton.

Tony Clement - Very strong minister.

Chris Hodgson - His son was last year's MVP of the Canadian Junior Hockey League.

Tim Hudak - The next one?

The Iceman - My parents need someone to vote for, and I am very proud to be a "Harris Refugee". I am trying to spark another Common Sense Revolution.

1 comment:

  1. Baird in Question Period today was outstanding. That is why you need a John Baird. Jason Kenney is fantastic in QP, and I would take Kenney in a one on one debate with anyone any day; but Baird in QP is something special. John Ivison agrees with me...

    http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blogs/fullcomment/archive/2009/10/19/john-ivison-baird-works-the-room-at-question-period.aspx

    ReplyDelete