Friday, October 23, 2009

What is the dumbest thing Ignatieff has said since joining the Liberal Party?

I am starting my poll on the dumbest thing Ignatieff has said since joining the Liberal Party. It is going to be difficult to choose a winner from the many quality candidates. At first I liked "If you mess with me, I will mess with you until I'm done!" but then someone suggested "I'm not losing sleep over (Qana)" followed later with the infamous “what happened in Qana was a war crime, and I should have said that. That's clear." I decided that earned my vote.

There is also

"A coalition if necessary, but not necessarily a coalition."

"Mr. Harper, your time is up!"

"The government is sending the message that they want aboriginals to die." I couldn't find the actual quote on this one, but I watched it live on TV and this is what I inferred he was communicating based on his tone of voice and speech.

7 comments:

  1. Here's the closest quote I could find to "The government is sending the message that they want aboriginals to die."
    http://www.nationalpost.com/news/story.html?id=2003859

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The only good thing I can say about bad weather and lots of rain is it allows me to sit at home and think thoughts here."

    So far, those thoughts don't hold water. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why does everybody in the MSM say he is smart?

    He says alot of stupid things, oh ya I forgot he is a Liberal

    ReplyDelete
  4. “We have a very, very serious problem with this relationship and I don’t think I’m going to be able to fix it until I become prime minister,” he said on CTV’s Question Period, with typical self-effacement.

    Read more: http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blogs/fullcomment/archive/2009/09/22/john-ivison-battle-over-buy-american-overblown.aspx#ixzz0UrdraUqt


    I still think MI saying "yes" to Ian Davey to become a Liberal was the most absurd thing he has ever said.

    ( MI is an example of the Liberal Failed Immigration Policy)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ignatieff calls bilingualism the essence of Canada

    By Matthew Talbot

    EMBRUN – At a banquet attended by more than 500 Franco-Ontarians, interim federal Liberal leader Michael Ignatieff spoke in favour of a bilingual signage by-law in Russell and vowed to be the ally of French-speaking communities if his party is elected to power.

    “If you asked me where I stood on the subject of bilingual signs in Russell, I’d respond without equivocation, ‘I am for it’,” Ignatieff said during his speech at the 11th annual Banquet de la francophonie de Prescott-Russell held in Embrun on March 14.

    That statement, which was strongly delivered, elicited a standing ovation from the crowd.

    It was the first speech on francophones in Canada for the 62-year-old Etobicoke-Lakeshore MP, who recently became head of the Liberal party after former leader Stephane Dion stepped down, and he delivered it almost entirely in French.

    Ignatieff called the ability to speak both official languages “the essence of being Canadian”.

    Besides sowing disunity in Canada (as the Conservatives are always doing according to the Liberals)Ignatieff in April of 2009 in Eastern Ontario said this really dumb thing about bilingualism.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, he isn't half as knowledgable about the Maher Arar case as a Liberal leader really ought to be (considering they were the government during the entire sordid affair).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liberal war roomers are cutting and pasting propaganda into the comment sections of Tory blogs. Should I delete them or refute them?

    ReplyDelete