Thursday, November 12, 2009

Friday the 13th

With Friday the 13th coming right around the corner, I plan to run a poll on the most frightening/creepy/cerebral movie villain of all time. I am not seeking to glorify evil, so let me frame it this way, which of these bad guys would be most likely to inspire you to pursue a career in law enforcement? Or who just creeped you out the most? I will be golfing Friday, and would like to run this poll while I am out on the links.

This is what I've got so far. I don't want to run too many nominees in the poll, so I am going to need to shave down my list.

Keyser Soze - Usual Suspects
Pennywise - It
Jason - Friday the 13th
Agent Smith - The Matrix
The Butcher - Gangs of New York
Tony Montana - Scarface
The Joker - Dark Knight
Chucky - Child's Play
Dracula - Bram Strokers Dracula
Hannibal Lecter - Silence of the Lambs
T1000 - Terminator

2 comments:

  1. Friday the 13th. The last such time in 2009 for motorcycle enthusiasts to meet in and take over Port Dover, Ontario, along the Lake Erie shoreline. They are wished favourable weather for their traditional wheely contests, beer guzzling, and topless riders exhibitions. I love your "polls" here... If the Castaway character got to pick between Ginger or Mary Ann, I'm sure the Volleyball wouldn't get so many votes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thaat would be "Keyser Soze"
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114814/quotes
    And I'd drop Chucky and T1000 from the list.

    ReplyDelete