Friday, November 20, 2009

I want Rudy Giuliani to be the President that hunts Bin Laden to the Gates of Hell...

And this is the biggest reason that I fully endorse Rudy Giuliani to be the next President of the United States of America. As someone who works in law enforcement, Rudy is my guy. When Sarah Palin was competing in a beauty contest Rudy was preparing his prosecution of the heads of the 5 families, the Tony Sopranos of New York. I hope that Rudy is on the ticket in 2012. If Palin is in the nomination process and Rudy is not, I may consider suicide as a viable option. I once survived a faze in my youth (under the Chretien Administration) where I was literally Bill Murray in Groundhog Day. But the "eye in the sky" really did not want me to depart this mortal coil. He had plans for me.

2 comments:

  1. I don't fear the Reaper, because several times I have looked him in the face and survived. I believe many jihadi's fear Rudy Giuliani.

    ReplyDelete