Friday, November 20, 2009

John McCallum, why I could never be a Liberal

I am watching a John McCallum press conference on television, and I really have to ask the question; do the Liberals honestly believe that putting this guy in front of a camera to talk about anything benefits their cause? I personally find him obnoxious and his voice is on par with nails screeching down a chalk board. His deportment is also deplorable. It looks like he forgot to comb his hair when he left the house this morning, his eyes are half glazed over, and he is having trouble sitting up straight. His behavior suggests he is recovering from a very late night of drinking and loitering. This guy is one of the biggest reasons that I could never be a Liberal. I am not the biggest fan of "Focus on the Family", but I would rather associate myself with them than a John McCallum seven days a week and twice on Sunday.

Last time I checked, I was still a Blogging Tory.

5 comments:

  1. I have thought for a long time that McCallum could be a functioning alcoholic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to sound cliche but "You don't need a badge on your sleeve to have honour" if I'm remembering the quote right. And you don't need to be on a blog roll to be a conservative blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that he looks past his best before date.
    His appearance remind me of the evil little character in the Lord of the Rings: John McGollum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And let's hope you remain. McCallum "I've never heard of Dieppe, Defense Minister" is a good face for the thieves known as LPOC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would help explain is difficulty with explaining his make of vehicle.

    http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blogs/fullcomment/archive/2009/04/17/chris-selley-the-john-mccallum-school-of-headline-creation.aspx

    http://www2.macleans.ca/2009/04/15/john-mccallums-secret-shame/

    http://www2.macleans.ca/2009/04/17/john-mccallums-secret-shame-ii/

    ReplyDelete