Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Raging Tory

I bid you a fond farewell, and never again will I visit your blog or post any comments. You amuse me. It is too bad that you have terminated our correspondence. I wish you best of luck, and if you join the Canadian Armed Forces, may God be with you. We disagree about Sarah Palin. So be it.

That is all that I ever care to say about this thread ever again. I will extend you the same luxury of deleting any comment post that you should write in perpetuity. But don't worry, you won't have to work hard to delete my posts, because there will never be any ever again. Raging Tory is on my shit list.

If you believe that Sarah Palin should be President, you are insane and somebody needs to call an exorcist.

6 comments:

  1. and that is what we call...hyperbole...

    The last thing that I ever posted or will ever post on the Raging Tory site was this:

    "I commented on your site that Stephane Dion was a Lemming. That surely was a hate based opinion, and I only made a hyperbolic joke because I suffer from irrational Dion delusions.

    But you laughed...so I guess that time hyperbole was okay with you.

    You are a hypocrite. You can Blog about how I am blinded by hatred, just like Canadian Cynic does. I write what I believe, and I enjoy using the superlative form of narrative. If I happen to disagree with you, there is no need to go all Mr. Hyde on my Comment section.

    My parents don't visit Blogging Tories. They visit my site. If you want to slander me, do it on your site. It is supposed to be my policy to approve anything by a fellow Blogging Tory, but you took it too far."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I now treat Raging Tory like I treat Canadian Cynic. I will not publish a link to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys should seriously look at your treatment of each other just because because of your opinions of a potential president of another country.
    Shutting each other out of blogs is what closed minded Leftist do; the only difference here is you are not swearing at each other as you do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have become extreamly fond of Mrs. Palin over the last year or so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's no secret that there are some conservatives who won't broach any dissent or criticism from their fellow conservatives.

    It's better not to spend much time worrying about them.

    Personally, I don't think anyone who would want to see Sarah Palin elected President is a lunatic -- I just think they're extremely misguided. People, after all, make mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shutting each other out of blogs is what closed minded Leftist do; the only difference here is you are not swearing at each other as you do it.

    Oh give it rest, Chucky. Every non-Conservative lets you stink up their blog. Don't be so ungracious.

    ReplyDelete