Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ignatieff speaks like hypnotizing Chickens!


It would appear that Donolo has decried that Iggy can now be released back to television, and he is beginning to reappear on my TV screen after a prolonged Where's Waldo strategy. This guy cracks me up. He unveils this brilliant insightful stroke of genius that we should focus on jobs over the deficit. Thanks Mike. Also when I inhale, my lungs fill with air. Considering that job losses always lead to decrease in government tax receipts and an increase in EI expenditures; you are hardly exposing the missing link here. He takes the most obvious statement possible, and he coats it as this magnificent revelation that we should all thank him for saying to us.

Of course he is hypnotizing chickens as Iggy Pop once so eloquently sang, because all Pavlov's Liblogs start lining up behind him and playing the same tune. Of course all these people are unoriginal miscreants who have to take their leads from the Pied Pipers like Iggy, O'Malley, Mallick, and Soloman. Pipers who will accuse Stephen Harper of having his hand up the ass end of every Blogging Tory. The Conservative Party doesn't send me e-mails telling me what to write, and I rarely visit their webpage. Ironically, I get most of my news from the CBC and the National Post.

Ignatiev has proclaimed now that we need a Made in Canada Climate Action Plan. Okay Sir, why don't you tell us what we should do that we haven't done already. I also like where he reveals to us that the tactical error of trying to force an election in the fall session was because "people didn't want an election." Duh? What, you actually thought that they wanted one? Then why are you acting shocked when sharing the shocking revelation with us that Canada did not want another election less than a year after the last one? Seriously!? You are just finding this out now? Did the LPC have to pony up $500,000 in focus groups to expose that inconvenient truth?

I just watch this douche speak with a reverence and arrogance devoid of any real tangible information.  He acts like he's worth a million in prizes, but if this is the new "modern guy", then give me a little old time rock and roll...

3 comments:

  1. I suspect that there may be an unhealthy preponderance of liquor and drugs in the Liberal war room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would bet everything I own that Ignatieff doesn't know how to lift the hood on his car(s), change a light bulb, or plug in a computer. Why I or anyone else would listen to a useless sod like this is beyond understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it only took a month for Iffy to come to the same conclusion as Flaherty!!

    Nov 20, 2009
    ''...Flaherty said it was too early to begin tackling the deficit and the tough decisions on that would be postponed until the economic recovery had fully taken hold.

    He promised not to raise taxes or limit the growth in benefits programs for individuals or transfers to other levels of government....''

    http://www.calgaryherald.com/business/Canadian+economy+disappoints+risks+setbacks/2245484/story.html

    ReplyDelete