Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas Polling

For the next few days, I would like to run some Christmas themed polls.  For example; best Christmas movie (ex: Earnest saves Christmas, Rudolph, Home Alone, Rocky 4, etc), best Christmas song, and best acting performance as Santa (television or film).  If you have a suggestions for a Christmas poll (like what should Santa leave in Ignatieff's stocking) or suggestions for nominees, please leave a comment below.  I have a 2 year old nephew whose favourite movie is the Elf.  I personally celebrated Christmas a month ago when I visited my parents, and I am working all week.

                                                                                                     

10 comments:

  1. Best Xmas movie: Miracle on 34th Street (1947 version)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's about a poll for best Saturday Night Live Christmas Sketch? Dick in a box, Hannahkah Harry, This year Santa lives in a van down by the river, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best Christmas song is the one by Run DMC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die Hard - One crazy office party!!
    Though I need 'Its a wonderful Life' or its just not Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die Hard! I can't believe that I didn't already think of that one! (I won it in a Christmas gift exchange a few years ago)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked Kramer as Santa in Seinfeld.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude, where's "A Christmas Story"? That's the greatest Christmas movie of all time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Grinch Who Stole Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. Alaster Sim in the 1951 version of "A Christmas Carol"

    2. The animated "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"

    3. "Holiday Inn" (although it isn't strictly a Christmas movie).

    ReplyDelete
  10. "The Nativity Story"

    and for fun:

    "Christmas Vacation"

    ReplyDelete