Sunday, December 20, 2009

Mike Ignatieff Photoshop Contest



I would like to attempt a Mike Ignatieff Photoshop Contest, I just don't know if Tories have the time, or care to take the time to do some Photoshopping.  The objective is to design the cover of the next book about Ignatieff, after he is usurped by Bob Rae and back mopping floors at Harvard (a book preferably authored by me, though you may put your own handle on the cover if you so desire).  I have written about Iggy Pop quite a lot, and it is one of the potential subject matters for my first book (writing a book is on my Bucket List).  Since I started Blogging less than a year ago, I have published roughly 25,000 words on Ignatieff, and have maybe 10,000 unpublished.  Assuming I get submissions, I will then publish them tastefully on my webpage and conduct a webpoll asking which one you like the most.  Send your submissions to slatekeeper@gmail.com.  Please, no submissions showing the death or torture of Igg.  Let's show a little class.

I have asked the question in the past, if the Iceman were to write a book about Ignatieff, what should it be titled?

If the Iceman were to write a book about Mike Ignatieff after he is usurped by Bob Rae, what should that book be titled?


Ignatieff; Much Ado About Nothing (41%)
True Patriot Abandonment (12%)
The Fall of the Czar; the Mike Ignatieff Story (12%)
Iggy Popped (11%)
A Bridge Too Far; the Mike Ignatieff Story (7%)

Or you may also draw inspiration from this poll...

What is the dumbest thing Ignatieff has said since joining the Liberal Party?

"If you mess with me, I will mess with you until I'm done!" (35%)
"The government is sending the message that they want aboriginals to die." (32%)
"Mr. Harper, your time is up!" (18%)
"A coalition if necessary, but not necessarily a coalition." (10%)

Some of my own cheesy examples of Photoshopped book titles...as you can tell it is very amateur.  I'm not asking you to paint the Sistine Chapel here...





                                                                                                                 







8 comments:

  1. "Please, no submissions showing the death or torture of Igg. Let's show a little class."

    Let's show ALOT of class. Stooping into the bowels of the sewer, unacceptable!

    Merry Christmas Iceman, to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is lazy Sunday. I am trying some new things...come on you at least have to like the Grinch pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also any pic that gets published on my site must first be approved by myself, and I trust my own ability to filter innapropriate content than the Liberals.

    Besides, I don't expect to get many if any submissions, except maybe by undercover Liberals trying to get me to post something insane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The above are all perfect examples of what I think of what the media considers "the Great One.... the picture stating "Done" - "if you mess with me," etc. is my favourite.... Great work, I just hope the conservative party does not allow this kicking of the can by the media to continue without some sort of rebuttal... They have done nothing but bash our PM and push with all their mighty force to help this "nerd" out every since he arrived.... Thanks for pushing back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still like my suggestion for the book: Ignatieff in Canada: Lost in the Woods. Wouldn't know a photoshop if it gave me bonus points, so I guess would have to do with a photo of Ignatieff from his own ad on t.v.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The title shoud be:
    Can I stay long enough to qualify for a pension?
    NeilD

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I first saw the red sweater pic with the daycare kids, the thought that came to mind was
    STRANGER DANGER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete