Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Outer Space, here I come!

I am very excited to see Richard Branson has taken the next step in civilian space travel with the unveiling of his new super jets today! Now all I need is $200,000 to accomplish my life long dream of visiting outer space. That could be a challenge, but the secret to life is that if you want something strong enough, it will be yours. It is as Kanye West once sang "before the day I die, I'm gonna touch the sky!" I applaud Mr Branson for undertaking this venture, and I hope that it is only the beginning. That 100 years from now historians will look back at today as the great leap forward.

I will be accepting your donations. Help send the Iceman to outer space. I can't guarantee that all donations will go solely to my "Apollo 55" fund. Some of the funds may go to other more frivolous wants like groceries, rent, repaying student loans, and new tires for my car.

For some of my past outer space rants, click on:

Cryogenics

Colonize the Moon

Star Trek

No comments:

Post a Comment