Friday, December 25, 2009

THIS IS IT; I've had enough!

As I am preparing to watch District 9, up pops a preview for the new Michael Jackson documentary movie.  I was entirely and totally creeped out for every moment that I watched that preview.  Regardless of what Al Sharpton might try to tell you, there is an abnormally high probability that the man belonged in prison, for crimes of the most deplorable nature.  I have a few of his songs on my I-Pod and I appreciate what he meant to music, but there was just way too much smoke to be no fire.  And I just can't see past that when I watch him on television.

If you feel like watching the movie because you enjoyed his music, by all means spend your money.  I just choose to never watch this movie under any circumstances because it bothers me to see someone walking around free because he had made enough money to buy his way out of prison time.  As a consumer that is something that I cannot consume.

I just wanted to get that out of my brain before I start watching District 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment