Thursday, December 24, 2009

Which Conservative would you most enjoy hosting for Christmas dinner?

If you could invite one Conservative to your home for Christmas dinner, who would you choose?  There were a lot of names that I could have included in the poll, but I decided to stick to the biggest names, Stephen Harper, Preston Manning, John Baird, Peter MacKay, and for some gender equality Helena Guergis rounds out the nominees.  I think that Baird would be the most entertaining guest, but it would be a tremendous honour to have the Prime Minister of Canada sit down at your dinning room table.  And yet, who doesn't love Preston Manning?  You could do a TV talk show called Everybody Loves Preston, but in the Jerry Springer mould where Presto brings Liberal politicians out onto the stage and grills them.  I think it would be a hit.  I would like the CBC to consider it.

5 comments:

  1. How about Jason Kenney? A very interesting guy and well-travelled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candice Hoeppner, Rona Ambrose, and/or Helen Guergis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rob Nicholson too. The Minister of Justice and my local MP for Niagara has a lengthy political career, is very personable and is teeming with common sense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't believe that in my political lifetime (about 30 years) there has been a Canadian politician with more integrity than Preston Manning. We owe him much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Senator Mike Duffy!

    ReplyDelete