Monday, January 4, 2010

Marx-A-Million

I often get people asking me why I send traffic to this Liberal Blogger.  It is not an easy question, but warranted.  Not too long ago I decided to begin following the Liblogs to monitor the opinion coming from the other side of the aisle.  Immediately I was astounded at the rabid insanity of their daily affirmations.  I wanted to shine a light on what these people spew out their fingertips on a daily basis without actually sending them any traffic.  I don't want to generate revenue for these loons, but I think it is important to spread the message they are trying so desperately to send.

So I began my search for an upstart left wing blogger and made him a deal; I would send him traffic if he posts advertisements with my Adsense account.  I discovered Marx-A-Million.  He was so eager to spread his message of revolution that he joyfully accepted this win-win scenario.  Now I could expose the absurdity of the Liblogs without sending them any revenue.  It is critically important that all Canadians take a look at just how fucking crazy these people are, and for that purpose there is no better vessel than the Progressive Marxist.  I do correspond with the guy, and he has been banished from both Liblog sites and Blogging Tory sites.  That won't knock him off of his message of a Bob Rae revolution, what he calls his Rae of Light.  Maybe you like him, maybe you don't, but I think it is important to spread what the stereotypical Liblogger is writing on a daily basis.

Some of the most illuminating posts he has composed:

What about Bob?
I love Nancy Pelosi

Peer Reviewed

Save the Polar Bears

Afghan Detainees

Ujjal Dosangh; my Minister of Defense

Heaven is a Place on Earth

Elizabeth May the Force be with you

14 comments:

  1. Umm, Iceman.. the man's either completely insane or (more likely) over-the-top sarcastic. "Elizabeth May.. likely raised by unicorns in a galaxy far, far away" ?

    If he's a stereotypical Lib blogger they're far crazier than I thought; but wouldn't someone like Calgary Grit be a far better example?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that "Progressive Marxist" was a satire site. You mean it isn't ?.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mean this guy is serious then?

    His posts are so over the top, I thought he was being deliberately satirical.

    Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE the polar bears one!

    He basically just says, "I have nothing to back up what I say, so I'll put pictures of cute baby polar bears on here. THAT will prove my point!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are to be commended.

    When I first read Marx-A-Million, I thought it was Fenris Badwulf. I'm surprised the Liblogs haven't twigged to it and booted him off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Personally, I think Marx-a-million is hilarious. I mean, saying he thinks Chavez will get the 2010 peace prize is funny...and sad because he's got a good chance of being right :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. No sense going there because they simply never self reflect like Conservative leaning people. Conservatives have had to do this over the last decade, and still do.

    They Liberals contemptuously gloss over policy and prefer to focus on the shiny ornaments of faux everyday events as the dire fault of the Reform Conservatives. It is such a tiresome game that they not only fail to get traction but in effect appear dismissive of the average potential voter. Let them continue to be mired in their own muck as they blame everyone else but themselves.
    Susaan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah,M-a- M reads like Fenris Badwulf. There's no way this guy is anything but facetious and extremely sarcastic.

    I loved his comment that Nancy Pelosi is a better speaker than Chairman Mao.

    I always though Mao could have been one of the great orators of my generation, if only we could understand what the sonofabitch was saying!

    DMorris

    ReplyDelete
  9. I should encourage him to visit Kady O'Malley's site more often. I'm sure she'd be a fantastic source of inspiration...

    ReplyDelete
  10. So Iceman makes money off that poor loony Marx and you guys don't think that's sad !!!

    And Marx is not on the Liblogs aggregrate so there's no question of booting him off.
    I like Marx, because unlike Iceman he has not said anything nasty about Palin and Marx gives us a window on how the loony left thinks.

    Iceman, like most men who hate Palin, actually secretly hates Palin's husband for having been lucky enough to find someone like Sarah Palin to be his wife.

    Right Iceman?

    ReplyDelete
  11. And here I thought Marx was just a commemorative site to Monty Python.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What I hate about Palin are the brainwashed idiots who run around pumping her for 2012. While perhaps many conservative men may want to "pump her" in the bedroom, it is idiotic to pump her for 2012. I would support Hilary Clinton in 2012 over Sarah Palin...well maybe that's a stretch, but I'd at least have to think it over!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd thought that Marx-a-Million was a clever writer with a twisted sense of humour. (Smacks forehead with palm!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. To Platty, Hunter, and a few others; the first rule about Fight Club is that you don't talk about Fight Club!

    ReplyDelete