Monday, January 4, 2010

Next Governor General?

It was suggested to me by Hunter at Climbing out of the Dark that I should run a webpoll on the next best choice of Governor General. I had yet to do this because other Blogging Tories already did polling on this matter. Phantom Observer put quite a lot of work into his multi-tiered run-off, and I decided to go with a simple Michaelle Jean another term? The result of that was 54% no, 46% yes, and that was before the second prorogation where she saved us from exposing foreign dignitaries to Question Period during the Olympics. I decided to run the poll with Hunter’s suggested list, but I added Mike Harris. While I endorse Michaelle Jean for a second term, if Manning, Harris, or Klein is interested in the job, I would take any in a heart beat.

I confess that I don't know much about Lewis Mackenzie, but evidently he has a following of support to do the job.

1 comment:

  1. Another possible candidate could be Rick Hansen, the MAN IN MOTION who went around the world in a wheel chair.

    ReplyDelete