Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Take it easy Jack

I wish Jack Layton all the best in his battle against prostate cancer. Watching him Tuesday in Question Period, I have to say that I am concerned about his health and think he should calm down and try to take it easy. It is admirable that he insists on going to work while undergoing cancer treatment, but Jack was yelling and screaming, slamming papers down onto his desk, while his face turned a darker shade of red. I'm not an expert on cancer, but I strongly suspect that temper tantrums are not improving his probability of recovery.

Like I said at the onset, I wish him the best of health. I am just concerned that his theatrics and over-acting in the House of Commons may have a negative effect on his ability to recover from his illness. Jack, you need to relax, because I am watching your yelling and screaming in Parliament and I have trouble believing that this is what your doctor ordered.

2 comments:

  1. Its not a tantrum, its acting. I bet he practices everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why Jack gets so hype for it is not to say that they vote for bills concerning the poor because they don't.

    S A. without a doubt, the liberals also are good performers maybe compiting for a prize somewhere.

    Nevertheless, Jack should take time off go on a trip enjoy life.

    I pray everyday for Jack's recovery to full life and that the cancer be gone from his body.

    ReplyDelete