Monday, May 17, 2010

Where Do You Invest?

I am curious to know where people are investing for retirement these days. Do you own mutual funds with a commercial bank? Perhaps an ING Direct high interest savings account? Are you invested with the fast growing credit union sector? Or do you play the stock market yourself in your own time? We are heading into a period of market volatility, and I'd like to know where my readers are investing as I observe these daily fluctuations. I am studying to get my financial securities license, with the goal of becoming either a Financial Advisor or a Forensic Accountant (or both). I would love to be the guy to catch the next Bernie Madoff. Trust me; the next Bernie Madoff is already out there ripping people off waiting to get caught.

1 comment:

  1. Funny... you only have a "None of the above" option.

    Wheres the "All of the above" option?

    :b

    ReplyDelete