Thursday, July 8, 2010

Entourage, Season 6

I have now watched the complete sixth season of Entourage, and my opinion is that it is watchable and still better than a lot of the crap on television. Season six is better than season five, but the first four seasons are far better than what is currently being produced. I enjoyed a few episodes, but not as much as I used to. My main observations are that I don't buy Meadow Soprano as Turtle's girlfriend, and Drama's character was more enjoyable as a struggling actor. Sometimes the best endorsement one can give to a television show or film is that you don't regret having spent your money to watch it, which I don't. Season six doesn't suck, and if you rent you will enjoy at least parts of it if you are a fan of the series. That is my critical review.

Entourage doesn’t suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment