Thursday, July 15, 2010

Iran Outlaws Male Ponytails And Mullets

I must admit that I'm torn on some of the latest legislation to come out of Iran. On one hand, I would consider supporting a ban on male ponytails, but as a lifelong hockey player and fan I cannot support outlawing the mullet. I'm sorry; I consider the mullet (or "hockey hair") to be a part of my Canadian Heritage. A ponytail always looks silly on a male, so making them illegal does at least serve the purpose of protecting that small group of men in our society from embarrassing themselves. If you are a man, a ponytail can only do you harm, but with a mullet you can touch the sky!

3 comments:

  1. If Billy Ray Cyrus (Mileys dad) did not kill it for you than brother their is no hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mullets are ugly too, sorry ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. People with mullets should be put to the sword.

    ReplyDelete