Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lady Gaga Has The Most Friends On Earth

Singer Lady Gaga has become the first person with more than 10 million Facebook friends, making her the most "friendliest" person on the planet, at least by the most available metric. What does this say about modern civilization that Lady Gaga ranks at the top of our friend's list? Is this a sign of the Apocalypse? Should I be stocking up on canned goods? She is a cheap version of Madonna without the talent, and I do not understand how she can have a significant fan base. I don't get it. Does anyone understand this phenomenon? Can somebody please explain it to me?

4 comments:

  1. What's Facebook and why should I care about it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch the video's. She is out to break every social more she can and get famous for doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have it backwards, Madonna has no talent but Gaga does. All the same I don't like either, trying to out trash each other and imagine the influence on the kids today?

    ReplyDelete