Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Obama Diaries

If you are starting to look for Christmas gifts for the politically minded in your family, one new book that I strongly recommend is Laura Ingraham's The Obama Diaries. I follow American Politics and Laura is one of my favourite American pundits. There are two American political podcasts that I subscribe to, Ingraham and Dennis Miller. If you want to read the work of one of the best experts in election metrics, which I like to call "Electionomics", who basically predicted the 2010 American midterm election results buy 2010: Take Back America: A Battle Plan by Dick Morris. For more laughs and less politics, I would recommend Adam Carolla's In 50 Years We'll All Be Chicks.

1 comment:

  1. When I saw the title of this post, the first thing that popped into my mind was the title of C.S. Lewis's book, "The Screwtape Letters", which was a fictional account of a demon writing to his nephew. Maybe not so strange after all.

    ReplyDelete