Saturday, November 27, 2010

Obama Takes One In The Mouth

Yesterday at a Whitehouse pick-up basketball game, President Barack Obama took a "hard foul" in the mouth that opened up a gash requiring 12 stitches. That makes me wonder, did the Secret Service take down the offending player? Jesus Christ, why doesn't at least one agent run up and down the court with him? Hell Obama's entire team should be made up of Secret Service agents! Have they started running profiles of the offender in the media yet? Was a disgruntled staffer trying to get payback for Obamacare?

I doubt we'll ever know the whole truth... :)

4 comments:

  1. 12 stitches is a lot - I recently had 6 stitches when I reached up to the top shelf in a closet and something fell on me. Lots of ice helps!

    I hope no teeth were broken and there is no visible scar. Maybe he should stick to golf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always knew that Michelle could use those arms that they brag about. Was it her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s nothing!

    Just wait until you see him after Sarah has taken a couple of rounds out of him.
    Wouldn't you just love to see the expression on his face when she delivers a solid knee to his junk!

    Priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad the frat boy couldn't slip in a bit of 'presidenting' between golf games and basketball games.

    ReplyDelete