Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tribute To Our Soldiers

A day ahead of Remembrance Day, I just want to thank our Canadian troops currently serving in Afghanistan and elsewhere. Thank you for doing what you are doing, and that is from the bottom of my heart. If you want to listen to a fantastic monologue about our military, I would direct to http://www.charlesadler.com/. Scroll down the audio archive on the right hand side of the page and hear the Boss of Talk tell the story the way it is (October 9th monologue). In Vancouver, tune in daily to CKNW Newstalk 980 from 7pm-9pm to listen the the best Canadian political orator of our current era.

I would like to ask you for recommendations for poll questions to run on Remembrance Day. I know that my visitors strongly support our troops, so what poll question should I ask on the day that we remember our war fallen?

No comments:

Post a Comment