Wednesday, December 29, 2010

BC NDP Leadership Race

As someone who would never vote for the NDP, I am cheering for the newest candidate Dana Larsen to win the nomination to replace outgoing NDP leader Carole James. You might remember Dana Larsen from the 2008 election where he resigned in the middle of a campaign after some nutty videos of him doing drugs surfaced on Youtube (including one of him driving a car under the influence). It was quite embarassing for Jack Layton, as yet another riding association elected very poor candidate.

I would like the NDP to lose, and as such want Larsen to win the race to replace James. A provincial election with Larsen's hands on the steering wheel would be hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Ice, but there is no chance in hell members like me are going to allow this nutbag lead our party. If he does, I'll shred my membership card.

    ReplyDelete