Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I Hate Taxes

One thing that I can't help but notice while doing my Christmas shopping in the United States is how much cheaper retail goods are to buy. The sales tax is half of what it is Canada, and my father pays significantly less income tax. As I visited shopping malls and retail outlets, they were swarming with shoppers. I did not purchase a single Christmas gift in Canada, and frankly plan to do as much retail shopping as possible in the USA in the future.

Taxes suck. That's my professional opinion. Fresh census data in the USA shows large scale migration of people and jobs to more Conservative states with lower taxes. If you want to analyze the effectiveness of Liberal economic ideology, take a look at very Liberal states Michigan, New York, and California are in serious trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment