Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope that everyone gets to enjoy some time with their family and share some exciting gifts. I bought my dad the new Karl Rove book Courage and Consequence, and Real Money by Jim Cramer. My nephew got a remote control zamboni that he was very excited about. It has been a fun morning thus far in Salt Lake City, and best wishes to you and yours wherever you happen to be for Christmas 2010. Now if you'll excuse me, I must get back to the latest Don Cherry video. Even at 3 years old, my nephew is a big Cherry fan. Put that in your pipes and smoke it, you left wing kooks...



2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too, Iceman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas. I see by the news that there was almost a tragedy, in SLC, glad it was averted.

    ReplyDelete