Saturday, December 4, 2010

Pigeon King International

Generally I feel bad for investors who get taken advantage of in a scam, but in the case of Pigeon King International, anyone who believed that pigeon breeding was going to become a commercial livelihood deserved to get fleeced. Pigeons, they said, would eventually replace chickens as the top poultry product on the market. All you had to do was buy a ridiculously overpriced breeding pair from Pigeon King, and they would buy back the offspring. What could possibly go wrong? Pigeon King first filed for bankruptcy, and now is shut down leaving several pigeon investors covered in pigeon shit. If those people are looking for something to supplement their pigeon meat income, send me $500 and I will send you a breeding pair of guinea pigs. People will want to eat their offspring. The question isn't how much money you will make, it will be what to do with all your profits!

PS: I am not selling guinea pigs. That pitch was sarcasm...

3 comments:

  1. I'll take a pair of your guinea pigs,if you'll take a pair of my chinchillas,and a pair of my rabbits!

    Pigeons are pretty good eating. When I was a kid in Manitoba,an old Russian farmer used to raise them by the dozens,and when they flew off his farm, we shot them and roasted them over a campfire.

    They taste just like grouse. But to believe there'd ever be a commercial market for them is just plain stupid.

    DMorris

    ReplyDelete
  2. David Thornton

    Never mind that banks all over North America were fooled, financial advisors, chartered accountants, insurance companies the BBB who gave PKI an "A1" rating until I called them two days after PKI collapsed and notwithstanding the BBB called police when I repeatedly explained this was a Ponzi scheme and begged and pleaded they inform the farmers. The Kitchener Record couldn't seem to recognize the fraud when I brought it to their attention, and CKCO TV sent the police to my home near midnight who told me I would be arrested if I were to ever call anyone, that's anyone at all who worked for the entire CTV network.

    All the politicians I called ignored the evidence I gave them. Were they fooled or were they supportive of those making money in their area and did not, politically, want to "upset the profitable cart"??? Galbraith seemed to have fooled the police; however that may have simply been corruption and cover-up since police are running their own pyramid/Ponzi schemes along with CRA (Income Tax) personnel.

    Even the FBI, Homeland Security, other federal agents and employees recently got scammed themselves in a $23 million Ponzi scheme. The scammer shot himself in his Hummer...

    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-09-03/niche-market-madoff-duped-law-enforcement-agencies-in-ponzi-with-a-twist.html

    dave-CBNow
    www.crimebustersnow.com
    Exposing Government, Police, & Corporate Corruption
    One Fraud at a Time

    ReplyDelete