Thursday, July 28, 2011

Green Party Fighting To End Wireless Internet

Look out WiFi, Elizabeth May is coming to get you! The Green Party is now fighting to end the destructive evil of wireless internet before it kills all our children and insects (those are the two demographics that Liz is most concerned about, children and insects). Today's poll question; should wireless internet be illegal? According to the World Health Organization electromagnetic frequencies are a "possible" human carcinogen. As a wireless internet user, I hope she's right so that I can sue the manufacturer for millions of dollars! While we're at it, we should also get rid of all cell phones and wireless devices. Your I-Phone might be killing butterflies. Let's go back to good old fashioned wires, stringing millions of miles of cords and cables throughout the country. Technology is evil. We might want to consider outlawing electricity, but I'm sure Elizabeth will take her crusade one step at a time.

4 comments:

  1. I wonder if she has a 5.8GHz cordless phone... I also wonder if she knows that that's roughly the same frequency her microwave uses to cook food.

    On the same topic, I wonder if she's going to get rid of her 2.4GHz CPU which operates at the same clock rate as 802.11b/g/n devices (2.4GHz).

    And that cellular phone? 1.8GHz... only 600MHz lower than 802.11b/g/n.

    Actually, I think she should unplug anything and everything that operates above 800MHz in her home... for a start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First we saved the poley bears! Uuh wait the guy that wrote that report that they are drowning lied.
    Then prevented our planet from melting by the application of gazillions of dollars blown in the soothing breezes of bird choppers.
    Now if we could only get Elly-May's laser eye focused on the methane rich "waves-of-bullshit" emanating from the Goracle and his weird little assistant Zookini.
    That is when Zookini isn't trolling for McGuilty.
    Cheers Bubba

    ReplyDelete
  3. You get instructions on how to make an origami tin foil hat with every Green Party Membership...little known fact.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My interest was immediately sidetracked by your comment about suing for big bucks. I want some 'a that moolah too!

    My default setting is; if Elizabeth May is FOR something, I am A'GIN it!

    Rarely has that position failed me.

    ReplyDelete